Just happened to notice FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta 6 was released today.
I love this software!
A peek at the change log:
* General UI and localization fixes and improvements
* New Bookmarks panel added for an overview of all your open documents bookmarks
* Captures Flash CS3 compiler errors in FD results panel when CS3 is called from FD
* Contextual generators (Ctrl+Shift+1) for getter/setter, event listeners, override methods, interface implementation, unknown var/method
* First class SWC integration in AS3 projects
* New in templates, set package of new project. Creates the main class with the package you provide
* You can run your project in your web browser instead of FD or external player
* Less agressive and generally smarter completion
* Improved Flex Compiler support
* Improved Flash CS3 support
+ Other nice things that we forgot…
My mouth is already watering thinking of contextual generators and swc integration… As Homer Simpson would say: “Mmmmmm… Contextual generators……”
Get it while it’s hot: FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta 6